A picture slideshow can make your site more visually appealing and add interest to your written content. You can use it to showcase your photos or promote a service.
On this page you will find an example of moving photos to give you an idea of what can be done. These rotating pictures allow you to use a single space on your page and yet show lots of content. We have found this to be a very effective way of adding extra value.
One thing to be aware of is that you don't overdo it. It's very easy to put up more than one picture slideshow just because you can. If you have too many on your page it will be too busy and your visitors may click away, simply because they have no idea of what to look at. In most cases, less is more.
Our page is NOT a good example because we have more than one slideshow close together. On your own pages you would not want to have too much, too close together.
This version does not have any text at all. The images will be optimized and resized to one of the four standard sizes.
Use a soft background to make your text stand out from the pictures and background. Notice how the text color matches the colors in the image to give you a nice integrated effect.
A more striking variation uses a solid background color to make your text "pop" from the image. Like option 2, the text colors complement the images and background so that the slideshow is unified.
The available fonts for the text are shown below. Please indicate your preference when you place your order.
For the best effect, the pictures need to be the same size and optimized for the web so that they load quickly. For many people this is the most difficult part, so to help you out we can help you with this too.
You don't need ANY design experience or HTML knowledge.
Your new Rotating Banner will be 100% customized according to your preferences and answers in our form. We create and upload your new banner to a raw HTML block so that you can put it anywhere that you want it to appear on your site.
During the design process, we communicate with you to get the best result for your banner. We will show you the cropped images for your banner before the upload, and you will have the opportunity to make 1 revision if necessary.
1) You MUST own the copyright for ALL images that you want to use. It can be your own photos or photos you have purchased the right to use from a Stock photo company.
2) Choose your size. In order to fit on a page, without skewing the template, choose from 468 pixels x 200 pixels, 468 pixels x 100 pixels, 250 pixels x 250 pixels or 150 x 250 pixels.
3) How many images? Decide whether you want 3, 4 or 5 images. This is the optimum number so you don't overwhelm visitors.
4) Which font? We offer a choice of six fonts. Century Gothic, Bradley hand, J.D. Script, Arial Regular, Murray Hill or Raleigh. You can see them in the illustration above.
5) What order should the pictures appear in? This is important because the order needs to be set in the code.
6) Where on your site do you want your new Rotating Banner to appear? If you're using SBI's BlockBuilder 2, the code is uploaded to a reusable raw HTML block and you can insert it on your pages wherever you wish.
7) We will need your login details for the upload. (They stay confidential of course! We will ask for them on our private messaging area please do not send them with your order)
Standard Picture Slideshow. Simply select one of four standard sizes, your pictures are resized, optimized and uploaded to your site for just $24.95
Picture with Text Version. Using non-standard size images in the finished slideshow or graphics with text, the images are resized, optimized and uploaded in exactly the same way as the basic version for just $24.95.